YouDot is the perfect tool to find and order Expired Domain Names, but also to manage your different domains. YouDot can be agile and precise when it comes to administering a single domain or 100,000!
We outline below the main lines for the administration of your domains portfolio. To do so, go to your account at www.youdot.io and then to My Portfolio to manage your domain names.
Managing parking pages
To customize the parking pages: go to my account and then your portfolio. Click the domain name that you want to administrate. Then choose the Parking Page option and freely edit the HTML code of the page.
Administrate your Domain names DNS
How to modify the DNS of my domain name? At YouDot, it is very easy and simple to set up, by yourself, the DNS zone of your domain. To customize your DNS servers: go to my account and then your portfolio. Click the domain name that you want to administrate. Then choose the DNS Servers option and enter the addresses of the servers on which you have configured your zone. This feature will be particularly useful if you want to manage the DNS entries (A, CNAME, MX …) of your domain name on a third-party service or if you want to link it to your hosting.
Create 301 redirections for your Domain Names
Creating a 301 redirection is a simple and efficient method to benefit from the SEO juice and the traffic of your domain. To set up redirections: go to my account and then your portfolio. Click on the domain you want to administrate. Then choose the Redirection option and freely define your targeted URL to which all calls to the domain name will be returned.
Transfer your Domain Names
Are you sure you want to transfer your domain names to another Registrar? In spite of everything YouDot leaves you the possibility to do it very simply.
- From the page “My portfolio”, click on the domain of your choice and then on the tab “Transfer”.
- Click on the Authentication Code button.
- You will then receive your code by email in a few minutes.
- Go to the registrar / host to which you want to transfer the domain name.
- Command or request the transfer of your domain name.
- When prompted, enter the Authcode / AuthInfo / Authentication Code you received.
How to cancel a domain name?
One of your domains no longer interest you? YouDot offers you the possibility of cancelling this domain name easily and free of charge.
- From “My portfolio”, click on the domain name of your choice on the “Cancellation” tab.
- Click on the button to confirm your cancellation.
Your subscription is immediately terminated and you will no longer be debited. You will, however, continue to have access to the domain name until the end of the current monthly deadline.