You have or you want to register a domain name with the .FR TLD ? But are you sure to master the different technical modalities or some legal aspects concerning the French domain names extension ? With almost 3M of domain names, with a great amount registered by companies or association-like structures, AFNIC uses a didactic approach towards domain names holders.
How to register and manage a .FR domain name ? Practical guide
The AFNIC (French Association for Cooperative Internet Naming), published a practical guide destined to .FR domain name holders. This document assembles all the practical and legal information you need to have in order to properly manage your domain name.
- From choosing to buying your domain name : a commitment
- Your rights and obligations with respect to a domain name
- Technical operations possible on a domain name
- What to do if you have forgotten to renew your domain name and a third person has registered it
- What to do when you have been notified that a syreli or ADR expert procedure has been opened involving a domain name you hold
A great initiative from the AFNIC that we welcome. We invite you to download their document by clicking on the image below.